Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Watch the Progressives Heads Explode!!!!
(I mean no disrespect with my comments below, it's just that the obvious statements are being
kept from what should be, standard rhetoric from the mainstream media.)

The thing that puzzled me about the election night was that if Hillary had won -and please don't
think about what might have unfolded during her presidency... but that particular evening.

Would those who voted for Trump behaved in the same fashion...? Would there be people
on the their knees praying that whatever they believed in would change reality?

The amount of emotional conviction that came from many was astounding.
Where did it originate from? I mean, we can all cheer for a candidate that we've never met,
but the bawling and outrage was something that caught me on the hop.

I know on the internet that we have expressions like 'Never-Trump' and I can see that certain
people can be paid to scream and weep during an inauguration, but it seemed they had somehow
been possessed by an idea that the systems in-place to maintain continuity would just stand by
and watch the new President press the red button!

Soros, social-bubbles and CNN aside, I would think that after a few months, the true reality would
sink in and those who chose Hillary would eventually cede that heads of administration come and
go, but 'the swamp' would only be effected temporarily.

The scams change, the faces change... but just like dealing with drug-lords, you take one out
and another takes it's place.

I have to smile from a distance when I see the desiccated corpse of the Trump-Russia narrative being
dragged from the closet and rattled half-heartedly.

It can be said at this moment -if we accept the MSM and Democrat officials that spout the 'no smoke
without fire' garbage:
That Putin and Trump colluded in such a subtle manner that -not only the agencies created to keep their
country safe saw nothing to raise eyebrows... but the trail was so-well covered that as of to-date, the
same agencies cannot find any evidence.
It's insulting on many levels.

I can understand the policies of certain news outlets to keep hinting via commentary that something is
afoot and the failing medium is a genuine concern for those who talk and write duplicitous sh*t every day
for exorbitant salaries.

I honestly felt that the manner that the 2016 election was presented on television was in the same as
one of those outlandish 'Reality' shows and for every professional in the media business to be wrong
about the outcome, indicates how much effort they put into it.

It's easy to suggest the Establishment expected Hillary Clinton to win and and I'd wager that was what
the majority of  the mainstream media also believed. But if we grab the 'Russia-Collusion', it means that
nobody... no CIA, NSA, FBI and God-knows-who-else, failed to see the alleged invasion to persuade
everyone that was on the internet to vote for Trump.

It means the voting machines were tampered with, it means that all those in charge of supervising
an important election in the most powerful country in history, were naive simpletons.
(Of course, I don't believe that)

One can only wonder when the question regarding competency of national security will be brought up
at the many hearings. Something else the MSM has avoided approaching.

So, at this moment near the end of 2017, the ratings-game of the media and a unreasonable hatred
for a non-political figure in the White House continues. If the security agencies were as useless as
this same media portray, then I'm just surprised the North Koreans aren't running through the
streets of America!

P.S. I just hope that the same MSM has the decency to send President Trump a Christmas card
and write (in very small letters -no doubt!)... 'Thank You For Keeping Our Jobs Afloat'
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watch the Progressives Heads Explode!!!! - by BIAD - 12-22-2017, 11:04 PM
RE: Watch the Progressives Heads Explode!!!! - by Wallfire - 12-25-2017, 11:49 AM