Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] The Thought-Police Are Thinking Of You At This Time Of The Year.
Only in Ireland, I reckon.

I was saddened to find that guns are outlawed in the Old Sod. I was shocked to find that even swords are illegal there. Now, to find out that even drawing an RPG is punishable under the law, well, I'm absolutely floored.

I don't understand how the fiercely independent Mountaineers here ever arose from such stock.

Just can't figure that one out a'tall. Makes me want to self identify as an Andaman Island native. If that hairy old dude in Florida can "self identify" as a little old Phillipina woman, I can surely deny my own heritage and instead self identify as a short black guy that chucks arrows at every helicopter he sees to keep it from landing!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UK] The Thought-Police Are Thinking Of You At This Time Of The Year. - by Ninurta - 12-09-2017, 10:39 PM