Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back in the News: Obama's Fake Birth Certificate
It's not a copypasta. Once upon a time, I had a blank copy of the certificate used to make the fake one. They took a blank and just typed spurious information on to it. At TOS, I posted a fake COLB using the Obama blank under my username there, attached to the same COLB that Obama's people posted, so that folks could see it was the same blank. There is a particular spot on the blank, a blemish in the original paper sheet it was printed on (as opposed to the printing itself) that was also present on the Obama forgery.

This was the first one, posted on the campaign website. The second one , they just posted photos of, and as I recall it wasn't printed on the same blank. makes me wonder why they felt they had to fake one in the first place.

Well, to be honest, I don't wonder all that much about it. It don't take a rocket surgeon to figure it out.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Back in the News: Obama's Fake Birth Certificate - by Ninurta - 11-30-2017, 07:43 AM
RE: Back in the News: Obama's Fake Birth Certificate - by Wallfire - 12-01-2017, 12:05 PM