Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did Neil Armstrong Say?
Basing my answer on countless testimonies of people in the military, amature astronomers who caught anomalies in photos of the moon, and whistle-blowers coming forward, I would say yes, he saw something on the moon. 
Not only did they erase all that film of the most historic trip humanity could have made, but they have the audio from the conversation when he saw them.

Now, some people would argue that we couldn't have even gone to the moon because of the Van Allen Belt and all the asteroids that would have knocked our puny little shuttle out of the galaxy, but here is what I think happened... and this is just my opinion.

That film that Stanley Kubrick made was for the public to view because they (NASA) couldn't show the real footage of the trip due to all the space ships up above Earth watching us.  And they couldn't show all the ancient bases on the moon either.
I think the technology was in place already to use portals to travel to the moon, or other planets, so that is how we got there and back, but the film from Stanley HAD to be used for public viewing. 

If you are interested in leaning more about this, I did a thread here: LINK

Messages In This Thread
Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by guohua - 11-03-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by OmegaLogos - 11-03-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by BIAD - 11-03-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by guohua - 11-03-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-03-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by guohua - 11-04-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by guohua - 11-04-2017, 07:01 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-04-2017, 02:43 PM