Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did Neil Armstrong Say?
OmegaLogos make good sense in my view, edited clips of something Buzz Aldrin is attempting to explain
should not be taken as an actual confession. Like Aldrin, we don't know  what is out there in space and a
passing chunk of rock or a debris from a space mission will rationally be classed as a unidentified object
until it is identified.

Attaching a 'woo' -hypothesis to a phrase or word because it suits an audience-needed narrative is callous
and demeans the subject. The use of three-second clips -in my opinion, is also well-worn device of pushing
a biased motive.

It's cheap of any television production company to hint at their preferred agenda by suggesting 'doesn't
this look artificial' and offer an idea that is man-made -but imply the blurred image is extraterrestrial.
If such evidence can be shown to be man-made, then probably mankind built it!

As O.L states, if the television show's proposition is that aliens used the moon as an evaluation site to
monitor earthlings, then the dark-side of the moon would be useless and the unknown entities would be
better served as using the barren rock as a stage for something more valid.

If we accept that we're not the only ones out there in space, then maybe 'the aliens' are focusing on looking
for them too, and not just on this planet!

It fascinates me how we fall for this trick everytime. We talk about life elsewhere in the universe and yet,
we're incapable of understanding that if other lifeforms do exist in the void of space, it's out there and is
not in any way, connected to us!

We're not the centre of the universe and it's not all about us. Other species will have agendas that we're
not included in, not contemplated and possibly, not even appreciated as a sentient planet.

These TV programmes annoy the cra*p out of me! They constantly imply that a scheme that involves
unimaginable distances and countless possibilities of lifeforms, is solely predicated on the basis of a
earth-focused 'stealth-watch' where the fragile mankind must not be alerted to a off-world existence.

A convenient scheme that not only cannot be proven, but allows the opportunity for television shows
to offer theories without credible data. One would possibly think that such a scheme is man-made...
and it is.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by guohua - 11-03-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by OmegaLogos - 11-03-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by BIAD - 11-03-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by guohua - 11-03-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-03-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by guohua - 11-04-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by guohua - 11-04-2017, 07:01 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-04-2017, 02:43 PM