Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did Neil Armstrong Say?
Explanation: The truth IS .... very illusive! We don't call it going down rabbit holes for nothing ok!

Personal Disclosure: I think they both saw a lotta moon dust. That much IS certain. As for aliens on the moon warning us off I think that smells bogus as they would have just shut down the entire nasa Apollo program like they do when they deliberately interfere  with our nuclear 'deterrent' systems ... turning off the nukes and disabling the rockets! They don't hide in those cases and so are sending us a strong message that some rockets are very bad for our health and that us traveling to the moon is NOT a problem for them at all to deal with because they [the aliens] allowed it to occur several times [ie multiple moon landings that stayed consecutively longer than previous missions such as Apollo 11].

Summarized: Aliens would not have allowed us to even get off the freaking planet IF they so choose it. Sure that would give away the game and assure us all that they do indeed exist but what could we do .. they literally have alien technology that we cant compete with? If they are here in this solar system then I suggest that there are far better places than the moon to live on such as Mars! However that is not to say that the moon wont act as a viable jumping or staging point going out deeper to the rest of the solar system in the future. It surely will do that BUT it serves no sensible purpose for aliens to inhabit it long term as it just raises the chances that we will eventually notice them and that would probably start a war because the moons in OUR human backyard and is something we feel belongs to us merely due to its close proximity to earth in  the sky and how dare aliens squat in our solar backyard etc.

TLDR: The short answer is NO, he [Armstrong] didn't say that at all.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by guohua - 11-03-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by OmegaLogos - 11-03-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by BIAD - 11-03-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by guohua - 11-03-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-03-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by guohua - 11-04-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by guohua - 11-04-2017, 07:01 AM
RE: Did Neil Armstrong Say? - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-04-2017, 02:43 PM