Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DOD Exercise To Simulate National Power Grid Collapse Nov. 4-6
So, it's being reported the DOD will be doing a drill exercise in the United States for how to handle an event where our grid is taken down. They may be doing this because of the threats we're getting from North Korea, but...  The scary part is, it's being done on the "Antifa Day Of Rage", where they have declared they will take the President down. 

Why are they choosing these dates to do a drill?

In my opinion, there will be real exercises going on that the higher powers don't want the public to be able to hear about over the media until it's over.

I'm a little nervous about all this, to be honest.   tinybighuh

Will Antifa assassinate President Trump during the "drill", or will our military be assassinating Antifa members?  Something is up, more than a drill, that's what my gut is telling me! 

We may never learn exactly what really went on, being as we won't have access to the "drill", but...

HAM Radios will operate; so anyone who has one, pull it out, dust it off, and document everything you hear!

As we have learned from the Las Vegas ordeal, it's the witnesses who bring out the truth, not MSM or our gooberment.  

I suggest everyone stock up on food and water and stay home on those days to be safe, especially since Antifa will be out and about.

I'm sharing a video from Info Wars, beginning at the 6:45 mark where the reporter talks about this.

Spread the word and stay safe!!

Source Page

Messages In This Thread
DOD Exercise To Simulate National Power Grid Collapse Nov. 4-6 - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-25-2017, 04:31 PM