Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Remote View In 30 Seconds
(09-29-2017, 05:42 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote: For what it's worth, I used to freak people out by drawing their houses...

In a similar way, I used to tell peoples fortunes with playing cards!
My sister-in-law visited from France one Christmas and my wife urged me to tell her sister's future.
I did and one thing I always struggle with is the chap who thinks it's all baloney... namely me!

My late-mother came from Romany stock and she perceived the world as a raging ocean of ghosts, speeding
currents of time that held the future and past, and that the body we wear is only a vehicle for temporary
use.

I loved her, but those nights when she would awake shouting and screaming at unseen entities staring
in through the bedroom window mouthing silent warnings or invisible souls watching from above as they
crawled around on the ceiling... I'll tell yer', it could seriously hamper the chances of a young man's
dalliances with a girl sneaked into the house after everyone had retired for the night!

Anyway, I told my sister-in-law that she was going to become pregnant in the new year and have a daughter.
She already had a son and even in her late thirties -with her husband having 'the snip' I guess her reticence
to tell me that I was way-off the mark, was just politeness over eggnog.

By the way... and I know I'm just some stranger on the internet, I didn't know her husband had undertaken
the operation until a few years later.
But the cards said so, so even as an unbeliever sitting at my kitchen table on Christmas Eve with what my old
Ma would say was 'the Tendrils of Time' looping above my head, who am I to throw negativity on someone's
assumed hopes?

My sister-in-law's daughter married earlier this year and her and her husband are setting out on a future of...
well, how the hell would I know?!

But what I do know is that there's an old crazy woman somewhere laughing her ass off at her son who believes
that chance, forced assumptions and practical hope, are better hand-holds than some mystical broadcast via
playing-cards.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: How To Remote View In 30 Seconds - by Wallfire - 09-28-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: How To Remote View In 30 Seconds - by BIAD - 09-29-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: How To Remote View In 30 Seconds - by Wallfire - 09-30-2017, 01:19 PM