Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'BY WOMEN, FOR WOMEN'
Ok Guys, if you actually go to this Cafe,,,,, Turn in your man-card, have it stamped, Girlie-Man and have your nut sack snipped.

Quote:'BY WOMEN, FOR WOMEN' 
Vegan cafe charges male customers 18 percent ‘man tax’ and seats women first in bid to address gender pay gap
First these Pay Gap Bull-Shit the Democrats started, needs to end.
But on with this article.
Quote:A CAFE is making waves after it began charging blokes more money in a bid to close the gender pay gap.

The feminist vegan owner of Handsome Her eatery in Melbourne, Australia, is making them pay an 18 per cent “man tax” as well as giving women priority over seating.
So,,, I asked my husband if he'd pay 18% more if I want to go there for a sandwich and a drink (Jim Beam and Coke) he said I could go alone, he didn't to be held hostage for having Balls!
[Image: nintchdbpict000343704388.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
[Image: nintchdbpict000343704443.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]

Quote:Owner Alex O’Brien told Broadsheet website: “I do want people to think about it, because we’ve had this (pay discrepancy) for decades and decades and we’re bringing it to the forefront of people’s minds.

“I like that it is making men stop and question their privilege a little bit.”

Ms O’Brien says the response from her customers has been positive, with one man even donating $50 (£30) to the cause.

She said: “There’s been nothing but positivity from everyone, males and females.”
What was he hoping for and Lap Dance or was he just Balless?

Quote:But the reaction on social media has been mixed, with some praising while others are outraged.
One Twitter user said: “This makes me sick. What the hell is wrong with these stupid women. Rules for men to enter?”
While Jack Saba tweeted: “Your “cafe” is sexist.”
Source
I have a question,,,,,,Ah, but what if the 'man' identifies as a woman, OR, a transsexual?? Only a Liberal - Progressive could discriminate for the cause of Equality.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
'BY WOMEN, FOR WOMEN' - by guohua - 08-07-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: 'BY WOMEN, FOR WOMEN' - by BIAD - 08-07-2017, 10:32 AM
RE: 'BY WOMEN, FOR WOMEN' - by guohua - 08-07-2017, 01:49 PM