Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’.
(07-16-2017, 03:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: There is a lot of disinformation that has been put out to the public about 9-11.  In my personal opinion, and judging from everything I've read over the years, I think there was probably some explosives set in place to make sure the towers fell all the way down, but I also think there was some kind of secret energy weapon that the public doesn't even know we have that was used.

From all the information I've seen, this shows more proof of how it was done than anything else out there.

I remember my second year in University, we were studying Probabilities. The professor picked up a piece of chalk and explained: right now the atoms here vibrate randomly. If we can make them to vibrate in specific directions, we can make the chalk move from my hand or disintegrate. Seems the second happen here. Also Oklahoma building has a similar damages, but it was kind of of partly failed test.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’. - by SimeonJ - 04-22-2022, 10:47 PM