Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’.
(09-17-2018, 07:38 PM)guohua Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 03:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Lets see, this man is 79-80 years old, that means when 9-11 happened he was 63-64 years old ( hope my maths is right). He is a bit old to be in the front line I think.

You ARE Absolutely correct, the Mandatory retirement age is 55 to 57 years old for all weaponized government employees.
He also would not have carried (been read-on) his security clearance (unless fieldwork or case manager work as my husband) my husband doesn't recognize him. 
After retiring from his analyses or overseas courier agency job, he would have been Read Off his Clearance and not had a new background check done, which is every Five Years to keep your clearance. 

Just a side note, my husband was still working at the time of 9/11.
My husband never heard of any inside agency talk of a Sanctioned Government Involvement, what was mentioned is this, Field Agents in Afghanistan, Pakistan and working in Qatar, Dubai and other Arab areas warned the Powers Incharge that there was Plans to attack America.

I've rambled enough, sorry.

I've used military-grade thermite, and I'd bet dollars against donuts that Mr. G has, too. Never heard of "nanothermite", but that don't mean much by itself - there are lots of things that exist which I've never heard of, so it might really be a thing.

One mistake I would place in the "unforgivable" category in this tale is how a self-proclaimed "explosives expert" would confuse thermite with an explosive. it's not. It's an incendiary. How could an expert not know that, considering that I know that, and I'm no explosives expert. A powerful incendiary to be sure, with lots of sparks and smoke as it burns it's way through a vehicle, pretty spectacular, but an incendiary all the same... NOT an explosive.

Blowing thermite up i.e. an "explosion", would defeat the purpose, as it would scatter the thermite and prevent the concentrations of heat it is noted for, making it somewhat less effective at it's job.

Sorry the guy is dying, but I have to wonder when it was that his mind went.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’. - by Ninurta - 09-19-2018, 07:22 AM