Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBI, CIA, and False Flags
False Flags occur, but terrorist incidents are very unlikely to be among them. It's very difficult to get a person to outright kill themselves for the sole benefit of the government, and the vast majority of these incidents have been suicide missions. If the perpetrators escaped or vanished, I might be induced to consider the possibility, but as things are the way the are, I can't. These folks are killing themselves entirely for their desert demon, in hopes that they will have a cushy after life and the demon's favor. There is no evidence at all to indicate otherwise.

On the subject of North Korea, however, I'm entirely mystified. North Korea is about as much threat as a mouse that barks at a cat, and for the life of me I cannot fathom WHY the mainstream media keeps hammering on what a "danger" they are. I've seen no evidence at all of any danger NK could possibly present to US. The missiles are North Korean of course, and are launched from North Korea, and it would be hard as hell to convince them to let us launch missiles from THEIR ground with the objective of getting into a war in which they would inevitably be pounded into bug dust. Where is the incentive for them to allow a "false flag" to be launched from THEIR turf? Furthermore, the North Korean missiles are laughable. They are notoriously inaccurate and horrendously poorly constructed, with pitifully short ranges to be a "danger" to us. They just can't manage to get their missiles close enough to us to be any sort of danger. Even if they had the range, it's as likely that they would fall on China or Russia if they were aimed at us.

Their largest nuclear test detonation that I know is is about half a kiloton. We have conventional bombs bigger that that!

SO - they might be a danger to Japan, or China, or South Korea as things stand, but not any danger to us at all... so why in the hell does the media keep trying to hype it up as if they were some sort of credible threat to America?

That shit just makes me yawn and fall asleep when I see it on the news again and again and again.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
FBI, CIA, and False Flags - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-09-2017, 10:47 PM
RE: FBI, CIA, and False Flags - by guohua - 07-09-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: FBI, CIA, and False Flags - by Ninurta - 07-11-2017, 05:51 AM
RE: FBI, CIA, and False Flags - by guohua - 07-11-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: FBI, CIA, and False Flags - by BIAD - 07-11-2017, 10:03 PM