Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There Are Over 22 Jihadi Training Camps in the United States of America
(06-11-2017, 11:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 11:23 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 10:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: What's even more interesting is that Falls Church is only 9 miles from Washington DC.   tinysurprised   How convenient!

Remember Anwar al-Awlaki?

He came from a masjid in Falls Church.

Like I said, it's a hotbed for jihad, and no one 9 miles away in DC gives even a little bit of a damn. There is no real reason I can think of to send a drone half way around the world to get a man who could have much more easily (and cheaply) had an unfortunate accident getting out of the shower.

Maybe this is also why Obama wanted to BUY the house in DC.  He would be close to his friends, and ready to give the order.

"House in DC"? I don't know anything about that, but I do know there will be no general "order", as these guys will be strawberry-colored stains in the road beside their mailboxes if they start to come out loaded for bear.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: There Are Over 22 Jihadi Training Camps in the United States of America - by Ninurta - 06-12-2017, 12:27 AM