Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Atlanta Freeway Bridge Collaspes During Fire During Rush Hour
The plot thickens...

BREAKING: Terrorism or Coincidence? Atlanta Takes Two Major Hits, State of Emergency Declared

While the bridge was gathering the attention of the press, another incident was taking place at the Atlanta U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
A man walked in carrying red mercury, which is used to make nuclear bombs.   tinybighuh 

Could the two incidents be connected?

Quote:I-85 is a major roadway in Atlanta, with heavy traffic daily. On Thursday, a large portion of the road collapsed during rush hour, and caught on fire. Terrorism has not yet been ruled out as the cause, at time of this publication.

The fire, which is thought to have been started from underneath and burned through the steel, which caused the collapse, can be seen from miles away!

[Image: 17523496_1876360615965986_4645894581332030955_n.jpg]

Quote:This is such a major road, that Georgia’s governor has issued a state of emergency. Since this happened during rush hour, redirecting people was a nightmare. One woman stuck in traffic was even in labor with twins!

Oh my!  I hope the twins were delivered okay. 

Quote:As if that was not enough, a lesser covered story was also developing. A man from Africa walked into the Region 2 location of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, carrying red mercury, which is used in nuclear bombs.
This caused roads in downtown Atlanta to also shut down.
Quote:These streets downtown are closed to traffic
Peachtree St. at John Portman
Peachtree Center @ Andrew Young
Courtland St @ Baker St

Source

I guess the story is STILL unfolding.  Sounds like terrorism to me. 

What do you think?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atlanta Freeway Bridge Collaspes During Fire During Rush Hour - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-01-2017, 09:28 PM