Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Highland Fling with a selection of Gordi's Photos
Fellow Rogues,

I have put this one in the Rogues Promo cupboard because it is (kind of) promoting some of my own photography.

I have been... swithering (is that a word? deliberating maybe?) for a while now, about whether to pursue photography as more of a part-time career than the hobby that it has been... so Promo Spot it is!

A Highland Fling

On the weekend of 24-26th March 2017, I decided to go on a wee solo-camping trip to one of my favourite "get away from it all" locations in the beautiful Highlands of my native Scotland.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1475]

The journey up is beautiful enough, but especially so with the crisp & clear weather that I enjoyed on this occasion.

You turn off the "main" A-roads onto tiny single tracks as you get within a few miles of my destination.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1476]

A remote Highland Glen, with one single hotel/bar, a crystal-clear river or two and snow-topped mountains galore.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1477]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1478]

I was even lucky enough to meet some of the "wild locals" close-up! (Yes, that is my shadow!)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1479]

[continued in next post]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
A Highland Fling with a selection of Gordi's Photos - by gordi - 03-27-2017, 07:07 PM