Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anti-Gravity & Conscious Awareness
I learned about this couple while watching their interview on another current show.  This video from 2013 is a better version in my opinion.
It tells about how Ralph Ring joined a group of like-minded people, and after many setbacks and some help from their ET friends, they produced a craft that could fly into other dimensions.

They actually gave a demo where the craft, with three men aboard, flashed out of our dimension, then came back in about five seconds. The men all said it seemed like much longer to them.  They even brought back rocks and soil samples that they put in their pockets. So, it appears we have knowledge of how to do time travel NOW. 

Ralph goes into how the conscious mind is used to "drive" the craft; no steering wheel needed.   minusculethumbsup 

What I found upsetting was the fact that this technology has been out there since the 1950s, but when Ralph brought the solution to his boss on his second day on the job, they told him they couldn't use it.  He was told they were not allowed to come up with solutions to the problems; they were paid to "keep looking" for solutions. (This was on the first video I watched about Ralph.)

No telling what we could have now, if not for the greedy, evil people in this world! tinyok 

Anyway, the story is interesting, and if we can spread the word that we have this technology now, maybe they will be forced to share it with us.

https://youtu.be/8v3Bsh1E_8Y

Messages In This Thread
Anti-Gravity & Conscious Awareness - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-27-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Anti-Gravity & Conscious Awareness - by BIAD - 03-27-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: Anti-Gravity & Conscious Awareness - by BIAD - 03-28-2017, 09:31 PM