Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against Government & MSM For Staging ‘Sandy Hook’
I've read a lot of articles and seen people talking more about the Sandy Hook hoax lately in interviews.  Then yesterday I noticed Yahoo putting out an article about how a mother still mourns her child's death from that event. I can't find the article now, but they have another up; Former press secretary shares heartbreaking memory of how Obama broke down over Sandy Hook shooting. 

Pulling at the heart strings of the public... damage control.  People must be waking up to what really happened for all this to come out again.

Obama's fake tears:

[Image: 8c83ae932022d0b0d0a58e037fd5a8d4]
Photo: Reuters

Quote:During his address, a solemn Obama wiped away tears as he expressed "overwhelming grief" for the victims of the shooting rampage and called on Americans to set aside politics and "take meaningful action" to prevent more tragedies of this kind.

“That was the worst day of my presidency and it’s not something that I want to see repeated,” Obama said of the attack.
Speaking at a prayer vigil at Newtown High School on Dec. 16, 2012, Obama offered condolences to the victims' families and also called for immediate action to prevent future shootings.

"We can’t tolerate this anymore," Obama said. "These tragedies must end. And to end them, we must change. We will be told that the causes of such violence are complex, and that is true. No single law—no set of laws—can eliminate evil from the world, or prevent every senseless act of violence in our society. But that can’t be an excuse for inaction."

His "action" was trying to take our guns so he and his globalist puppeteers could bring in the New World Order!

If anyone visiting this thread lately has watched the videos I've shared from FBI and CIA insiders, you will know that these false flags are how they lead the masses in the direction they choose.

Are they afraid they might lose this law suit (from the OP)?  Why bring all this out again five years later?

There's a video on the Source Article with pictures from that day of people crying and blah, blah, blah, to pull deep at one's emotions.

If anyone really did lose a child during this staged event, my condolences go out to you, but just know, in the end it's your gooberment that is responsible for taking your child's, or loved ones life, not some crazy "dazed" shooter under their mind control programs with a gun.

I hope they all burn in hell!   smallveryupset

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against Government & MSM For Staging ‘Sandy Hook’ - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-15-2017, 04:18 PM