Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donald Trump Revokes Transgender Bathrooms Rule.
I'm not familiar with the Virginia case mentioned, but in the part of Virginia I live in, if some being with dangly boy-parts goes skipping into the girls rest room when a man's daughter is in there (or his wife, or his mother, etc, etc), daddy is gonna pound the little miscreant into bug-dust... if the girls brothers don't get the job done first.

Another thing that gripes my ass about this is that most, if not all, of the deviants pushing this agenda will scream and rail at skeptics of "man-made global warming" and call them (this is a favorite slur of late) "science deniers"!

Say WHAT?

have they never heard of the science of biology?

"Science deniers" indeed!

On the other hand, nearly every high school and college age male I know will have no problem at all if a being with cloven girl bits marches into the men's rest room. Hell, most of them would sell tickets to the event!

Boys will be boys...

... except the ones who won't, of course.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump Revokes Transgender Bathrooms Rule. - by Ninurta - 02-24-2017, 06:28 AM