Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who We Supported
I'm not done yet  tinyangry
Trump is busy removing America from any and all global leadership roles.

Merkel: "The fact that our friend and ally, "she said," has come to question the very worth of its mantle of global leadership, puts into sharp focus the need for the rest of us to set our own clear and sovereign course.”

Yes she said that.
My reply and it's not for children or weak kneed liberals to read.

Yes, and she is exactly right. America is sick and tired of paying every other countries debts and obligations. We are no longer interested in your "globalist" policies, and U.N. "mandates" (whatever that is this week). And yes, it is time for you guys to start making your OWN way in the world instead of demanding that America do it for you.

We’ve had enough of a pansy, fucking "president" traveling all over the world bemoaning how awful the United States is, while handing out BILLIONS of its dollars to people too lazy to get off the fucking asses and get to work for themselves.

In other words, grow some God Damn Fucking Balls and start taking responsibility for your own decisions. America is no longer your Sugar Daddy, Babe.

Obama who lead from behind and spent more time ensuring boys can pee in girl’s bathrooms and Muslims migrate over than in the safety of the US citizens.
Was Nothing Put A puppet and Now That We have A Interdependent Thinker in the White House, You hate It.

I can just see Merkel with her hand up her butt saying "Wait a minute! I got an idea here!" 

OK, Rant Over With.
JMHO

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Who We Supported - by guohua - 02-06-2017, 02:41 AM
RE: Who We Supported - by OmegaLogos - 02-06-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: Who We Supported - by senona - 02-06-2017, 04:45 AM
RE: Who We Supported - by guohua - 02-06-2017, 05:03 AM
RE: Who We Supported - by BIAD - 02-06-2017, 12:04 PM
RE: Who We Supported - by guohua - 02-06-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Who We Supported - by guohua - 07-02-2017, 05:20 AM