Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4 Blacks in custody after kidnapping & beating white 17 yo
(01-05-2017, 05:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Another twisted attempt to blame it all on Trump by CNN Headlines!

This is so ridiculous, I just have to laugh.  (Not at the boy, but at CNN)

Quote:According to CNN panelist Symone Sanders, the vicious attack on a mentally disabled man in Chicago during which his attackers yelled “fuck Donald Trump” and “fuck white people,” can be blamed on one man; Donald Trump.

So, CNN is using this, saying it's all Trump's fault because these kids don't like him, so they went out and committed a crime against a defenseless boy.

I've heard it all.  (Shakes head and leaves thread)   mediumfacepalm

Read the full article here, because I can't:  Source

Now see, this is what irks my azz.

It goes back to the MEDIA causing this, by allowing commentators to push that theory, over & over & over....that is their opinion, not fact yet news outlets like CNN broadcast it as truth.

Therefore some viewers will think -- "well shit, this is all Trumps fault, that racist POS. Why, cause CNN said so."

Then the viewer's hate forms from the MSM spin of "attack Trump" using any means, including false racial slurs against him.

So now, you have 4 black thugs kidnapping a white guy all because the news media harps on about how racist Trump supporters are, that is why they voted for him and basically all white people are racist/bigots.

Such hate-filled rhetoric coming from MSM any more, all because they are a left leaning news outlet and are Hillary supporters.
It is disgusting and shameful to push such an agenda as they are.

Wonder what would happen if News Companies were actually held accountable for putting out slanderous hatefull allegations towards a newly elected President and his supporters????

That is really a dangerous game they are playing.....the race game.

And from the comments on Twitter, it sounds like white people in general are getting tired of always being  labeled a racist.

Now celebrities are harping on the racist/bigot mantra, to which I want to say that Hollywood has been accused of racial discrimination just recently,  so they need to STFU.
Hypocrites.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 Blacks in custody after kidnapping & beating white 17 yo - by senona - 01-05-2017, 10:21 PM