Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remember The Days Of Normality?!!
(01-03-2017, 09:05 AM)Grace Wrote: It might be weird, but I have felt the same way lately.
It's like suddenly wrong has become right and right has become wrong across the board and I find
myself wondering what happened to the world... it seems terribly upside down anymore..

I believe all of this 'gender identification' crap is basically about young shy people interacting
via the internet with like-minded kids in an echo-chamber.

Many youngsters have relationships with the opposite sex and life goes on.
Many have relationships with those of the same sex and life goes on.

But what about those who don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend...? What about those who're
too shy or deem themselves too dowdy/ugly to catch a partner? What about those who don't
wish to run the gauntlet that most men and women do in finding someone?

Well, you can sit around and create an external reason why you can't and now don't wish to...
(it feels better that way!)... have someone you can learn to trust and come up with stupid excuses
such as this woman did!

One would think that if Ms. Atkinson could manage the act of writing, researching and publishing
a book, then surely she must have read the necessary papers that deal with this 'new condition'
and know in her heart that she's writing pure nonsense?

It' could be nothing more than attention seeking by authoring a controversial book or wishing to
validate the reason she doesn't fancy fellas or chicks!!! Maybe all she needs is a good...

BIAD...! You can't write that. You cannot. (Damn you Daitengu!!)

I honestly think that if we have 'jumped' a timeline, it's the one where kids take longer to become
an adult.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by BIAD - 01-02-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by Grace - 01-03-2017, 09:05 AM
RE: Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by BIAD - 01-03-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by senona - 01-03-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by Grace - 01-03-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by BIAD - 01-03-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by 1984hasarrived - 01-03-2017, 07:52 PM