Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
9 arrested in D.C. Friends helping ISIS ?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016...jihadi-th/

Every time I see one of these articles I have to wonder what will it take to make our western countries and borders safe ? Unfortunately I figure we ain't seen nothing yet.
Quote:By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Monday, December 26, 2016
Law enforcement agencies have arrested nine Northern Virginia residents on charges of aiding the Islamic State since the terrorist group rose to power in Syria and Iraq in 2014 and launched social media propaganda to attract followers, a government message to police states.
The Northern Virginia Regional Intelligence Center issued profiles of the nine in a Dec. 21 report labeled “law enforcement sensitive.”

Quote:Of the nine Northern Virginians who were arrested, all but one were in their teens and early 20s. They included a police officer, a Starbucks barista, Army soldiers, bankers and a cabdriver. Four of the nine graduated from Northern Virginia high schools, one with honors. Two attended Northern Virginia Community College.

In other words, all of them appeared to have opportunities via public education to become successful Americans but instead were charged with what amounted to a devotion to violent jihad.
Not your usual bottom feeders, no?

Messages In This Thread
9 arrested in D.C. Friends helping ISIS ? - by 727Sky - 12-28-2016, 09:59 AM