Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Obama Putts His Priorities In Order...!
(12-20-2016, 11:02 PM)BIAD Wrote: (Honestly as a guy who works with images, rule 101 is that you flatten an image when you've
finished with it. That way, nothing can be accidentally dropped out!)

The people in the media -and there's a lot of them that have come out to mock the birth certificate
debate and defend the golfer out going President... they'll want watching in the future.

I'm real, REAL done with the birth certificate debate.

I used to have a copy of the exact blank that was used to forge his birth certificate. I actually posted the one from White house .gov and one I made for myself from THE EXACT SAME BLANK together at TOS, and no one even appears to have noticed. They blew it off, swept it under the rug, and now "it never happened".

Good riddance. Maybe we can give him to Mexico or the pseudo-Caliphate. I'm sure they'd appreciate his brand of humor.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Obama Putts His Priorities In Order...! - by BIAD - 12-20-2016, 08:54 PM
RE: Obama Putts His Priorities In Order...! - by Ninurta - 12-21-2016, 09:39 AM