Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spleen Qi Deficiency Medication - by Guohua
Hey everyone,

As some of you know, I've had health issues for a while. Been seeing an osteopath for a while now, had acupuncture treatments and a few weeks ago, I've shared my symptoms with Guohua and after answering diagnosis questions - and sending her a picture of my tongue, she was able to pinpoint the problem.

In my case, it's called Spleen Qi Deficiency.

So Guohua - who is a Herbal Therapist - sent me Chinese Medicinal Herbs to try and correct those health issues.

I got the herbs earlier on this week.

I opened the bag and...

Shocked

That would sum up my first reaction upon seeing the herbs.

Put them in a pot to boil. Here's an idea:

[Image: QIAcR1U.jpg]

Let those soak and then brought them to a boil as per Guohua's instructions.

[Image: kIXIh7r.jpg]

huhehuh

Still wasn't too excited but after filtering it, a fine tea came to life.

This is my fifth day taking this tea, three cups a day.

AND

I am starting to SEE a difference. I had spoken with Mr G last Saturday and remember telling him that so far, I didn't see much of a difference.

What a couple of more days make ! For the first time today, in a very, very long time, my legs and lower back were cooperating way more as I was bringing equipment to the second floor. I am also starting to find that I have a bit more energy in the evening, - that happened last evening - something I hadn't seen in a long time as well.

So I'll keep you all updated as time goes by. Guohua had told me it would take 5 to 7 days to start seeing a difference. She was right on the dot.

Anyone of you having health issues that linger? No matter what you've tried? Hell, I know that feeling well, too well.

Here's a Rogue Promo: I would not hesitate for a second and contact Guohua via PM. It isn't expensive and it WORKS.

Yeah, I know. Taking a selfie of one's tongue isn't the funniest thing to do. Or very honestly answer direct questions either.

But if you've tried all sorts of stuff - as I did - and still feel like you've been shortchanged somewhere, what have you got to lose?

I had nothing to lose and now, for the first time in a very long time, it looks like I might have everything to gain !

No, Guohua did not ask me to promote. She would never ask something like that. I do it because it works. As simple as that.

And as I said, I will be keeping this thread updated, as time goes.

Big Big Thumbs Up !

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
Spleen Qi Deficiency Medication - by Guohua - by Sol - 12-20-2016, 02:31 AM