Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moscow says allegation that Russia intervened in US election is just security agency
(12-16-2016, 11:09 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Yep .... Ninurta right on the money about it ......  

Heh ...... ya playing nice these days Ninurta ....... 
If had watchers show up over here ....... would have fun messing with their heads ........ then kitty would get a nice lunch .......  since kitty ate all my chickens while I was off elsewhere ......

Regarding the watchers, it's not as easy for them as it once was, due to my change in location and circumstances. Can't just park across the street for a couple days any more, as it would draw too much attention and be out of place. Here, and now, if it were me, I'd just drop them in the woods with hunting rifles and pass them off as hunters, but that's not the route taken. As far as I could tell they were unarmed, which is a good sign, so there might be a method to the madness. No firearms to ramp things up can't be a bad thing. The only thing making it unusual is timing - once upon a time, it was about once a year, and just long enough to make sure I was playing nice... but last week makes it twice this year, so I have to wonder why. I'm not doing anything that any average harmless old man wouldn't do (and really quite a bit less than the average harmless old man around here WOULD do), so the intensified curiosity puts questions in my mind - what's drawing the extra attention?

There is always a reason for everything, and I'd like to know the reason here. They could just come to the door for a beer  or a cup of coffee to check things out, and I wouldn't mind... but now they'd have to answer a couple of MY questions which perhaps they can not or will not.

No matter, I suppose. As long as they just look and book, we're all happy.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moscow says allegation that Russia intervened in US election is just security agency - by Ninurta - 12-16-2016, 08:34 PM