Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Catholic Priests Expected to Preach 'Global Warming'...
(12-18-2016, 06:58 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 05:17 AM)guohua Wrote: My husband just said, "Unfortunately the Church has taken a hard left turn with the Little Bouncer From Buenos Aires. It’s merely a Propaganda Tool now." 

Wasn't he a Jesuit? Jesuits are very unpleasant people. My experience of them is that they are way too concerned with politics, don't mind ordering someone else to shoot a sumbitch dead, and that there aren't any gods who know them. They're kinda like Muslims in that regard - all politics, cloaked in a thin veneer of religion.

Jesuits gave us "Liberation Theology", a Marxist ideology having not much at all to do with theology, but quite a lot to do with left wing politics. They gave us several hard decades of fighting in Central America, which I am not convinced are over yet.

Wasn't the current Il Papa a Jesuit?
Yes he is a Jesuit, you're correct.
But he worked as a Bouncer at one time. Here from Wiki.

Quote:Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Bergoglio worked briefly as a chemical technologist and nightclub bouncer[2] before beginning seminary studies. He was ordained a Catholic priest in 1969, and from 1973 to 1979 was Argentina's provincial superior of the Society of Jesus.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Catholic Priests Expected to Preach 'Global Warming'... - by guohua - 12-18-2016, 02:46 PM