Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Elector Refuses to Vote the Will Of The People
Ah hell. I had a long, well thought out, and reasoned post to put here, and the 'puter ate it. I'm not typing all that up again. The gist was "bring it on, boys. I'm ready whenever you are". I'm an old man now, not at all physically able for what is coming, so I have no illusions, no doubt they'll take me out on Day One of the war they're hoping for. So be it. The only thing in question is how many of them will be going with me that day. I figure that if I can take at least two out, and they can only take one of me out, then I'm ahead, I win their silly little game.

So jump when you feel froggy, boys. Pick the two (or however many) you're willing to sacrifice to me on Day One before you get me, and lets get this show on the road. I never planned on living forever anyhow. It would be ever so kind of you to mark the sacrifices with a big bulls-eye for my convenience, and put them right out front in the open so's I don't get the wrong ones. Not my fault if you send a few spares and they get got, too. You should have kept them in their mom's basements with their video games. You don't get re-spawns in the real world.

Have pointy stick, will travel.

We've seen the same scenario happen all over the world, and it always follows the same pattern they're putting into play here. Fomented "unrest" >> demonstrations >> riots >> stuffing ballot boxes >> and when none of that works, >> civil war.  I'm not living under communism, so it's just as well they take me out on Day One of their American Civil War II.

Come get some.

My only regret is that those who give enough of a crap to bury me seem to be bound and determined to die with me, so the final disposition of my carcass will probably be a bug, worm, and critter eaten pile of goo, with no one to throw dirt in my face to keep the critters off. That's gross, and it sucks, but that's the way it goes some times.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elector Refuses to Vote the Will Of The People - by Ninurta - 12-07-2016, 08:06 AM