Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS
(11-27-2016, 11:38 AM)BIAD Wrote: The laughable thing here is that do they really think that an entrenched system
of electing a leader of a first-world country AND a superpower, has not been checked,
re-checked, bits bolted on, dubious parts stripped off and generally formed so that
something so simple as vote-counting can have an alternative outcome?!!

What are they looking for...? If it was rigged in Trump's or Hillary's favour, then do they
honestly think that the same media who favoured the Clinton camp will be allowed to
announce to the world that the United States, the head of the capitalist belief and a standard
across the globe of democracy... has an election system that may have made a mistake this
time and possibly others in it's past?!!!!!

Do they really think this can happen?!

According to the post they are letting the Clinton campaign "oversee" the recount..

I don't trust that at all, at all.

This election is a fight for the future of this country for at least the next 40 years and beyond due to trade agreements and supreme court appointments.

I put nothing past them at this point. Everything I predicted about how the left would react has come true, because of the position this election puts them in, either way it went. They were too close to their utopian dream to hand it over now without a fight and I will be surprised if there is not more up their sleeves.

With them letting the Clinton camp so close to the recount where they might be able to salt in enough fake votes to throw the election, anything is possible.

That said, whatever is up their sleeve, whether it's in this recount or something else, is coming I think.

Messages In This Thread
HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by guohua - 11-27-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-27-2016, 11:38 AM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-27-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by Grace - 11-28-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-28-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-28-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-28-2016, 05:23 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-28-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-29-2016, 12:22 PM