Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UNH profs call for expulsion of Trump supporters
Did they just call Trump a "xenophobe"?

From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary :

Quote:xenophobe

noun xe·no·phobe \ˈze-nə-ˌfōb, ˈzē-\

Definition of xenophobe
  1. :  one unduly fearful of what is foreign and especially of people of foreign origin
xenophobic \ˌze-nə-ˈfō-bik, ˌzē-\ adjective

xenophobically\-bi-k(ə-)lē\ adverb

I gotta ask - how in the hell can you be xenophobic if you have MARRIED a foreigner?

Quote:

When asked about the professors’ posts, university spokesperson Erika Mantz told Campus Reform that “Every member of the University of New Hampshire community has the right to hold, defend, and promote their personal opinions.”

They should have added "unless their personal opinions are conservative", because these gents were clearly holding, defending, and promotion their personal opinions, and even being helpful by tossing pacifiers to the crybabies!

I believe NIH funding should immediately be cut to everything else, and the full force of it directed towards genetic research into growing test tube balls, because these little snowflakes are never ever gonna be able to grow their own!

I finally had to look up a few of these Collectivist terms, because I'm tired of being in the dark when folks start talking that crazy jingoistic nonsense jargon. I started with "trigger warning", and laughed my ass off. The only "trigger warning" we get around here is the "click" when you hear the goddamned hammer being cocked!

ETA: Hey Snowflakes - here's a microaggression for you:

My wife has more balls than you do. Does that make me gay, or does that make you a pussy? I'll let you figure it out. Probably better go to a Safe Space to do yer thinking on the matter, though, and have mommy pack you a lunch, 'cause you may be there for a while.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNH profs call for expulsion of Trump supporters - by Ninurta - 11-22-2016, 07:22 AM