Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Facebook Censorship has hit home
(11-18-2016, 09:08 AM)senona Wrote: Sounds like that alt-left nutjob reported your azz, for having opposing views, therefore she found it "offensive"....pfffft.

Well, she's right in a way - I AM pretty offensive. As a matter of fact, I just went on the offensive again this evening against a Laotian whom I suspect to be an old-guard Pathet Lao, who mysteriously appears to support her rants with some leftist rants of his own. More of the same, long on emotional bullshit, short on logic. I finally had enough of him, too, so I made a tight little response to the effect that he ain't got anything to worry about, since Trump is president-elect of the US, not Laos, and most Americans really haven't given Laos much thought since we rescued a bunch of refugees from the Pathet Lao wars in Laos in the 1970's. I knew some of those refugees personally. Lovely people who committed the crime of not wanting to be murdered and wantonly slaughtered by a bunch of communists for the crime of just not being communist.

Anyhow, she jumped to the Lao's defense, not terribly effectively though. I just got another ding, but haven't had time to go read it to see what's being said now.

I could give a shit what he does with his own country, but his opinion doesn't count for much in mine unless he can string together a coherent thought at some point - which hasn't happened yet..

Quote:For the Left to claim to be tolerant group of people, I have decided that couldn't be farther from the truth.

They are bullies towards those who do not believe/think as they do and resort to name calling in efforts to shut the other person down.

Oh, they're tolerant all right, except for... wait a minute! Doesn't that "except for" kinda turn tolerance into an oxymoron?

Quote:They play the same childish insulting game when it comes to global warming too.

You really want to get on the Dems nerves? tinyok

Speak out against global warming........oh yeah, that would do it just as quick as your meme did on FB. LOL.

Oh, that's coming. They'll shit gold bricks, but in the end all they'll do is accuse me of working undercover for the fossil fuel industry when they can't counter cold hard logic and fact any other way. Been through that a couple dozen times already.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-17-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-17-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by BIAD - 11-17-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-18-2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by BIAD - 11-18-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by senona - 11-18-2016, 09:08 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-20-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-20-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by BIAD - 11-20-2016, 12:23 PM