Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tesla and The Philadephia Experiment
Still looking into Time Travel I found this video.

Yes it's Possible.
Tesla knew it too.
Quote: ‘Tesla was in charge of Project Rainbow at the time, and Von Neumann, a superior mathematician, seemed to be next in command.  In September of 1940, we applied coils and a generator to a mine sweeper and accomplished a successful transition into invisibility.’

‘It was now imperative that Project Rainbow produce successful results as soon as possible.  Tesla had designed special generators and coils and an elaborate radio frequency generating system.  Everything was built to endure powerful electro-magnetic and radio frequency fields.’
     ‘
He (Tesla) became very concerned when he learned that the Experiment would now include a livecrew.  He protested that the scientists had no true idea of what would happen to the personnel onboard the ship.  Everyone always talks about the genius of Tesla.  Without taking any of his genius away from him, it must be admitted that he was a very unusual person.  I am convinced that he had a definite extraterrestrial connection.’     ‘An acquaintance who used to work with Tesla has said that he talked to ‘someone’ off-planet everyday.’

‘He (Tesla) insisted that the Navy give Project Rainbow more time…they told him to forget it.  There was a war on…in March, 1942; all the levers were pulled to place the test ship, a battleship, into invisibility…and nothing happened.  I remain convinced that Tesla sabotaged the Experiment…there was no way that he would risk that many human lives…he left the Project, and ten months later, on January 7, 1943, he was found dead in his hotel room in New York.’

‘We (Duncan and I) saw crewmen all around us going crazy; so we jumped off the ship.  But, instead of landing in the water of the Philadelphia harbor, we landed in the grass at the Montauk Army Base on Long Island, New York.  Dr. Von Neumann was waiting for us.  It is said that he died in 1957.  No way!  He was there in Montauk in ‘83.’

Tesla wanted a type of ‘Zero Point’ wristband for the sailors onboard the Eldridge to ground them during the Experiment.  Without the wristbands, they could be floating; lost in space and time or in total disorientation.  The government did not want to spend extra money on the wristbands.  Tesla left.

[October,1943 test later known as the Philadelphia Experiment] ‘…He (Captain Harrison) could not see where the water was…it looked like a Black Hole…is it really a hole?  What’s going on?’

‘The test crew on Eldridge was right around 30 in number; total…you could see the ship through a greenish haze.  But, you could not see it on radar, which is what they wanted.  Then, there was a blinding flash of (blue) light.  The ship disappeared!  The waterline disappeared; just plain bay water…with that, there was panic on the carrier.  They tried to raise it on radio and could not…about four hours later, the ship returns to the same spot from where it departed!’ 
‘(There was) pandemonium on the ship…They sent a boarding party out…first thing they see is two sailors buried with the steel deck, dying or dead. 

They find two more…they were essentially dead…fifth man was still quite alive…he had his hand buried in the bulkhead…removed his hand and gave him an artificial hand later.  He was the only one of those five that lived…’
‘(Some) were fading in and out of visibility, disappearing and coming back like you see in so many science-fiction movies today with excellent special-effects.  This is what was actually going on on the Eldridge!’
‘(Sailors on deck) made noises, mumbling like they were totally insane.  Those below deck were alright with exception of one man…The fields could not penetrate that much steel (below deck).’

‘(There was) some superficial damage (to the ship); a bent railing.  There was no damage to the main structure of the ship…’
‘One (buried) in bulkhead was our younger brother, Jim.  At this point, Duncan panicked. 

He headed for the railing, looked back at me like saying aren’t you coming along?  Well, I had gone over to brother, Jim; he was crying and conscious. 
His head and shoulders were out of the steel…’ ‘Duncan jumped overboard…and went back to the future.  
He was not there when the ship returned to its normal space/time.  I was.  And, I made a report…I told them Duncan and I had been to the future in 1983and all this and they (top brass) looked back at me with unbelieving stares…I told them Duncan jumped overboard, disappeared and went back to the future…that was the logical conclusion.’
[On Eldridge] ‘Those on deck seemed to be insane; some babbled about ETs.  I didn’t believe it.  I didn’t believe it until I saw the paperwork from Oscar Schneider (Phil’s father)…up to that point, I had not seen an extraterrestrial or seen them on the ship…it all occurred after…after we jumped overboard…the ETs came and went.’

‘There were those (sailors) who were FADING IN and OUT of VISIBILITY, literally doing a domain-change from this reality to another and back…some went to an alternate reality; some never came back.  And, many died within a year…’
‘In terms of 1943 time, it was about 4 HOURS (gone)…Elapsed time for the Eldridge being in hyperspace and time which Duncan and I spent in 1983, it was approximately 12 HOURS.  Time is not linear; it can be BENT.  (Al/Ed claims to have spent 6 weeks in 2137 and two years in 2749!…explored in Part 2).
‘Those guys were exposed to the magnetic fields for quite a long time and it was almost lethal.  Today, we know this sort of thing.  At the time, it was unknown.  

ONLY TESLA SUSPECTED IT and suspected quite correctly what the problems might be.’

‘There were five others missing that also jumped overboard and disappeared.  Why Duncan and I survived?…Our survival was arranged by someone for a purpose.  The other guys were not supposed to jump…whoever was looking out for us was not looking out for them and they evaporated.’

[When the Camerons returned to the Eldridge]  ‘We saw sailors disoriented; let’s get out of here; we decided to jump…thought we could swim about a half mile to shore.  We both jumped and we could only see grey fog.  That’s when things got very strange.  There was no water.  We just kept falling, falling, falling…in a state of panic.  We came out of this into a brightly lit area like open sky and a cloudy-effect; moving through the sensation like we were FLYING.  Some higher Power was doing this for a reason, but we wound up in (the year) 2137!
Source

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Tesla and The Philadephia Experiment - by guohua - 05-23-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Tesla and The Philadephia Experiment - by Sol - 06-10-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Tesla and The Philadephia Experiment - by guohua - 07-13-2016, 09:11 AM