Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump pledges to forgo his presidential salary during his time in the White House
(11-18-2016, 03:12 PM)guohua Wrote: Actually Senona, My Dear Friend, his daughter Ivanka happens to be one of his Most Trusted Advisers and as My Husband understands it from an insider friend, Ivanka keep Our Donald on an Even Keel as my husband put it.
I hear she has an insight into gestures and body language.
She has advised her Dad during the Campaign and keep him from saying more things the MSM could slander him with.
She is also the person who advised her Dad not to totally dismantle Obamacare so that thousands of people won't be without healthcare.

I guess she's like a Handler for him.
Also, being Beautiful Doesn't Hurt, We understand his wife is more serious and doesn't like the double talk and Bull Shit and Ivanka is good at being patient and sorting out the true meaning of what's being discussed.

This is shaping up to be a Very Family Run Style White House.
I understand all his kids and their spouses are No Dummies and are Very Down To Earth. So fair they staff and Secret Service are Very, Very, Very Happy.

That's what we've been told.

Ivanka for President in 2020

Oh I understand all that.
We've heard how smart she was months ago, and how many times, she is the only one who can get thru Trump

But I do not see how she can be allowed to do both....run his business as well as sit in on Foreign diplomats meetings.
That is where "conflict of interest" could come into play I'm afraid.
Causing trouble for Trump Admin down the road.

And from what I've read, his kids were going to run the business for Trump, to keep it separate from the White House
and keep down any conflict.

The only one I heard that may have something to do with Trump Admin, would be the son-in-law who helped run things very efficiently during the campaign, from behind the scenes.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump pledges to forgo his presidential salary during his time in the White House - by senona - 11-21-2016, 03:17 AM