Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teacher Caught On Audio Telling Students Their Parents Would Be Deported
while trump said he would be deporting illegals, he never said he was putting together a door to door task force in order to look for them.. I always saw it as us (finally) beginning to actually deport illegals when they were found to be here illegally, whether that be when they were pulled over by a traffic cop, or when they commit a crime, or when they tried to get welfare etc. anything else would be nothing but a costly endeavor that would rile up the media and the liberals..no point in that, it's just not smart. Slowly but surely when no one's looking is the way to go.

As for this "splitting up familes" crap.. that's crap. I'm a mother.. you couldn't pay me to leave my kid alone in a foreign country for a foreign government to raise.. anyone who would is my definition of a bad parent. 

Anyone who leaves their kids here alone.. are the ones splitting up their families same as if they had abandoned their children - because guess what? They did abandon their kids if they don't take them with them when they go back to their country of origin..The United States is stealing no one's kids nor forcing anyone to leave their children here..people knew the consequences of coming here illegally.. them abandoning their kids is on them.. Damn sure not on us.

That teacher is a left wing nut job who thinks scaring kids is fun.. he does not need to be a teacher ever again.. they need to remove his teaching license.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teacher Caught On Audio Telling Students Their Parents Would Be Deported - by Grace - 11-14-2016, 07:32 AM