Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teacher Caught On Audio Telling Students Their Parents Would Be Deported
I agree with DFC, that some of the comments Trump made early on in his campaign, ran along those lines of deporting ALL illegals.
Trump since then has back peddled to say that he would not be splitting up families.

Now then, what I have a problem with where the substitute teacher is concerned.....

First of all, it would be different had he been a teacher say with History class, not a Physical Ed substitute teacher.
Nor did it appear to be "teaching" them but rather ranting or trying to scare them.

The way in which he went about it was almost fear mongering towards the 6th graders, telling them they would be sent to foster care.

[Image: 14d4338a74fc469282685714029ad467.png]

That in my opinion is not being intellectual and having a serious discussion with a kid, but rather pushing fear/anxiety into them.
There is a right way to talk about this kind of stuff to a kid, and a wrong way.
That appeared to be most definitely the wrong way.

And when the parents of the youngsters complain being as the teacher scared them shitless about being parent-less & gonna be shipped off to live with strangers, think the sub-teacher crossed the line.

It sounded like he was trying to scare them more than educate them.
And one kid said "He’s just rubbing it in that Trump won. We already know that."

So then, what was the point to his rant, 'cause that is what it sounded like, not educating the students.

Besides, isn't that the parents place to talk to their children about such things?
Just saying...

Anyhow, even tho Trump has made slight changes to his previous comments about immigration (like not wanting to split families up), the MSM keeps rehashing his old comments instead.

Just like they made a new statement about Obamacare and how he would keep a couple of parts in there such as those that already have it will stay on it.
And young adults living at home can stay on their parents plan until they are 26.
(although when I was 18, that was when you moved out. LOL)

Yet the MSM keeps harping on about how the ones on ACA will be without it when Trump gets in there. sigh.
Guess it depends on which slant to give the article.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teacher Caught On Audio Telling Students Their Parents Would Be Deported - by senona - 11-13-2016, 08:45 AM