Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am starting to feel embarrassed for America...
As Americans comes to terms with the election results, students seem to need extra time and care to cope with Donald Trump’s victory. Colleges across the US have canceled classes and exams, offered disaster counseling and dog and coloring book therapies.

WHAT?????????????????????

Quote:Cornell University students took a different approach and held a “cry-in,” which the school’s staff supplied with tissues and hot chocolate.

One student at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond took matters into his hands and spent eight hours offering free hugs to everyone on Election Night.

Alejandro Andrade held a hand-written banner that read: “In light of the hate and/or mistrust… FREE HUGS,” according to the Good News Network.

Tufts University offered to heal the shock with arts and crafts, while University of Michigan students were welcome to distract themselves from bad news by playing with Play-Doh and coloring in coloring books.

RUFKM???????

tinyshocked 

This is becoming an epidemic of sorts. I am starting to feel embarrassed for America...

Can I have a coloring book, a tissue and a hug please?

Messages In This Thread
I am starting to feel embarrassed for America... - by Jude - 11-12-2016, 03:22 AM