Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More FBI agents speak out, say Comey purposely derailed Hillary email scandal
Yup, Grace called it.

I still cannot figure out WHY Comey would hang himself out to dry like that, and take the entire Agency with him, though. I've never had much confidence in Comey, at least not since he started hammering on encryption and trying to sell the line of bullshit that he needed to outlaw it to keep America safe from "terrorists", which was the big deal in the California massacre by that married couple of hoodlums. Remember how he carried on about that goddamned cell phone? There was not a damned thing on it that they could not obtain by alternate means, and quicker. He just wanted to make that a showpiece in his war on encryption, thinking no one would know any better than that line of bullshit he was peddling.

Hell, I, LITTLE OLD ME, have a copy of the substandard encryption software that AQ and ISIS use! Does he really expect us to believe that the FBI just can't lay hands on it to examine it and find out just how dismal a piece of crap program it really is? The instructions for use on it couldn't be more security-leaking if the NSA itself wrote them with stealing terrorist secrets the easy way in mind. No, Comey's real target in that little war is YOU, and ME, US, WE, the American People.

His exoneration of Hillary just goes further to prove that. I don't give a crap whether he's in Hillary's pocket, or whether Obama threatened him, or why he did it. The man ain't fit to flip burgers at McDonald's much less run what was once the nation's top Cop Shop before he got hold of it and ruined it.

He's toast now, a goner. Doesn't matter who gets in, whether Killary or Trump... except Trump will just fire him, not fire him and then arrange a convenient accident to keep him quiet and not spilling any beans like Killary will.

Matter of fact, if congress were worth a shit at all, they'd be snatching his happy little ass out of his office right now by the ear, with a no-confidence resolution because of the way he bungles stuff and ruins once respectable governmental departments... or they'd be indicting HIS sorry ass for malfeasance in office... but they ain't...

Imagine that!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: More FBI agents speak out, say Comey purposely derailed Hillary email scandal - by Ninurta - 11-07-2016, 07:09 AM