Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Proof* Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton Camp *MSM in Panic Mode!*
(10-20-2016, 10:13 PM)Jude Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 08:35 PM)Night Star Wrote: I'm not one to normally get involved with commenting in political threads because it drives me crazy with frustration, but...Hillary should be in jail. Period! There is and has been so much corruption in politics and I don't see a way out. You hold onto the hope that some day, someone will change things but I never see it. This isn't the America I grew up in. So much has changed that I barely recognize it anymore. Sad, but true.

I feel the same way about Canada my friend. It's the small things creeping up daily that first take hold in America and then Canada.

And I also have not been one to follow politics...but now? I fear for my very life and future with what is happening Globally. Having come to the realization that whatever the US does can make or break not only their Nation but the World, I am deeply worried over this election.

Hillary = Civil War, Martial Law & WW3. Not to mention the final nail in a 1984 scenario. (Too much to go into but you get the picture)

Trump = ?

At least with Trump it's not a certainty of getting another 8 yrs of the Obama Dictatorship. It might be the same but then again it might not. With Hillary it's a guarantee.

Jude

First, I have no idea what it would be like to feel as if the elections held in another country could affect your life in any real sense.. I don't feel that, not even with Russia, so I couldn't imagine the feeling. 

We know what will happen if Hillary gets elected, but your right, a Trump presidency is little talked about. 

Now.. I'm a Trump supporter and feel that there is little choice but to vote for him.. however, one man cannot change much, and there are things that no one is looking at. 

First, as I mentioned this is an election based solely on whether or not we will continue on as a nation-state (and hence ruled as a constitutional republic) or whether we become fully a member of the globalist wet dream.. each issue that is an issue in this election, deals directly with the one main issue, globalism or not. 

They are oh so close to changing this entire nation.. they have been working toward it for some time.. we are no longer a two party nation but rather a one party nation masquerading as two for the benefit of the masses (a dog and pony show makes people think there is a choice) this is why you have the republican party attacking Trump as relentlessly as the democrats.. 

So, when Trump gets in office, (provided he's elected) first thing will be the riots. No one is as violent as the left.. and they are close enough to taste their little dream of taking over the nation.. they won't go quietly.. if the riots are bad enough we will actually face martial law ...I'm just not sure how bad they will be..

The news will be accusatory of both Trump and his supporters for the riots.. it will be our fault and we will all be utterly demonized.. Will Trump be able to quell it is anyone's guess.. but I'm going to say he won't be playing games so he will come out on top and the riots won't last all that long.. but the die will be cast. 

From there, the House and Senate will block Trump at every possible turn.. we have never seen the kind of blocking of legislation that they will do to trump.. and they will simply try and wait him out the four years.. with trump unable to accomplish anything they will assume he will only get four years.. 

What he will be able to do, however, is deal with changing foreign policy some.. cooling things off with some countries we need to cool things off with like Russia.. and he might be able to do some good in Syria amd Iraq against ISIS.. he will be able to remove some of Obama's executive orders as well.. 

In the end.. he will be a one term president ... two if he can pull off foreign policy well.. but we are putting off some of these globalist policies and agenda to a later date at best.. I don't see Trump as being able to change anything internally of much substance because no one will even try to work with him, our choice as president or not.. 

And this, is only if he is true to his word.. it's a different scenario if he isn't a man of his word. I do also see an attempt if not more than one, against his life. If successful, it will be globalism now, with Pence as president because he is a globalist.. 

In other words.. I don't expect much.. people seem to have much more hope than I do.. but I don't see it, not the way everyone is acting.. I'm not seeing sunshine and flowers in the near future just because Trump was elected.

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Proof* Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton Camp *MSM in Panic Mode!* - by Grace - 10-20-2016, 11:33 PM