Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Proof* Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton Camp *MSM in Panic Mode!*
(10-20-2016, 01:16 PM)Sol Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 09:51 PM)BIAD Wrote: I've never seen such an obvious attempt to grab the Presidency without the
usual concerns of making sure the masses don't see the chicanery that really
goes on.

My sentiments exactly.

I find it appalling that a lot of the American people can't see through the massive misdirections that are thrown at them by the media, on a daily basis.

While the Dems - through their bought and paid for media networks - make laments about Putin, Russia, Trump's negative impressions on women, Trump's 'lack of fact checking claims', it seems obvious to me that they have no intentions of discussing the real issue; rigging an election to win by deflating serious cases of fraud and ill intent by one of its main candidate.

Wikileaks has enough evidence out there, if not to prosecute, at least turn up an investigation on Hillary Clinton, her foundation and her shady deals in the background.

During the debate last night, she mentioned 17 cases where they can prove that Russia is involved with Wikileaks to rig the election towards Trump.

nom nom nom....and people eat it whole - without any of those so cherished fact checking methods she holds so dear against Trump though - and ask for more...

Saying ' they have proof ' is just words. I have proof that unicorns breed like rabbits on the moon. Take my word for it.

Sounds outlandish?

Since the beginning of this campaign, everything under the sun has come out to show, without much of a doubt, that the Clintons are involved in crimes that would make any of us face jail sentences. Money extortion, money grabs of humanitarian donations, money grabs of donations made by ( chances are ) those very same people that could have orchestrated 9/11, cover ups, destruction of evidence after being caught, and now, evidence is surfacing that they are behind violent protests and voter fraud...

Damn...I consider myself a good writer and I wouldn't even know where to begin to create a character as corrupt and shady as she is.

I sincerely hope that the American people see through all her shenanigans and realize that the media (oh yes...we do like to yell on rooftops that the Chinese, North Korean and Russian media are state mouthpieces though) is bought and paid for.

This election campaign is a disgrace to everything Americans stand for. Truth, freedom, democracy.

That all went out the window the day she started running.

What a shame. : (

There is something no one is paying attention to here - And that is no one cares. Literally, they don't care. There is a reason why though, and it's that the issues are such as to change the direction of this country. 

In this election, you are either for or against. There is no in between no matter how much people would like there to be one, and the for or against is all about the issues. 

20 years ago I wouldn't have supported Trump. He couldn't charm a goat. While I think he is intelligent, genius even, how he uses his intelligence is not how I would coin to be especially moral. He doesn't really have some moral high ground.. he's a rich man who does what rich men do, but it doesn't give him a moral high ground.. getting around tax laws is not a Woohoo.. I wanna vote for him moment even if we don't expect anything different from a rich guy. Knowing he's a rich guy who has beautiful groupies all trying to get him trapped in a marriage who, in accordance with human nature, will take advantage of that willingness, doesn't make him particularly charming. 

But I'm voting for him now. I'm jumping back into voting after stopping, just to vote for him. 

Same with Hillary's supporters. They don't care how immoral she is, they don't care she put this nation at risk.. they don't even want to hear that we are on the cusp of WW3 and that if we keep going in the direction we are right now we will enter the third world war within the next year.. possibly two tops if we cannot open some dialogue and make some concessions with our foreign policy. A few years ago they probably wouldn't have voted for her either. 

But they are now. 

The issues are that important, and we have become this polarized in the issues, that we will vote on the issues anyway, in spite of the candidates, although their particular genius in how they deflect personal criticism is amazing.. something none of us have actually ever seen and flooring to watch. 

The media treats us all as if we don't care about the issues on both sides. I saw a fact check on Trump saying "drain the swamp" that explains how stupid Trump is because Washington is not built on a swamp.. fact checked and found to be a lie.. lol.. seriously.. they aren't treating any of us as if we have a brain.. and they aren't zeroing in yet on why we are voting for these candidates. 

It's because of issues, and they matter to all of us. Trump supporters are anti globalist pro constitution, Hillary supporters are globalist and desire nothing more than the new world order where everyone is "equal". 

All that is left to find out is which group there are more of.. and if there are enough people who simply don't care what the direction is to pull votes away from one candidate or the other. 

But it's the issues that matter, not the candidates. As a beside, the only way to win people over.. is to convince them their stance on the issues is incorrect.. it's why the media won't talk about the issues - because they don't want us to be talking about that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Step By Step Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton - by Grace - 10-20-2016, 06:28 PM