Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dakota Access Pipeline
I read about that today.
I understand their reasoning and I'm sure with Trumps support of the pipe line they'll go around them.

What is More Concerning and the MSM would Never Mention This is the part of the Border Obama and his Thugs have Ordered Left Unmonitored.
Quote:An active smuggling route at the U.S. southern border with Mexico will be largely abandoned by the government at the end of this month, an agent with U.S. Border Patrol has informed WND.

‘Nothing would surprise me’

Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies for the Washington-based Center for Immigration Studies, said she had not heard about the route being abandoned but “Nothing would surprise me in this administration.”

“That is concerning. I can’t think of any reason why you would stop trying to apprehend people on a known smuggling route, in an operational plan that’s been successful like that,” Vaughan told WND. “If there is intelligence on it then what would be the alternative to cover this?”

“Oct. 1 is the beginning of the new fiscal year so that’s significant,” Vaughan said. “I wonder if they are pulling resources to handle all the Central Americans who are coming in, because that’s been ramping up again, mostly through Texas.”

She said word will spread fast if the S2 Route is being largely ignored by the Border Patrol.
Source
This will never see the Light Of Day with the Powers To Be from our MSM!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Dakota Access Pipeline - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-21-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Dakota Access Pipeline - by guohua - 11-21-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: Dakota Access Pipeline - by BIAD - 11-22-2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Dakota Access Pipeline - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-22-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Dakota Access Pipeline - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-26-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Dakota Access Pipeline - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-28-2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Dakota Access Pipeline - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-04-2016, 11:14 PM