Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The REAL Deplorables...This Makes Me Sick.
(10-29-2016, 09:19 AM)gordi Wrote: Would someone mind filling in the blanks for me?
What was the woman doing?
What message was she trying to get across?
Why did they start harassing her?

thanks
G

She is a homeless woman who went to LA to protect Donald Trump's Hollywood star after it was vandalized. 

She has been there ever since, holding up various homemade signs telling people to vote for Trump, saying things like illegals sleep in houses while Americans sleep on the streets and in parks, things like Obama didn't keep his word to the black community and that democrats are the real racists.. 

She sometimes uses cuss words on her signs, you can tell it's just the way she talks.. one sign says "muther fuckers vote Trump" 

It should be said also that she is a black woman.. 

So..This crowd of Mexicans and left wingers surrounded her, yelling at her and threatening her physically for daring to be there "insulting" them.. telling her she had better leave because they will hurt her if she doesn't.. they ripped up a bunch of her signs, vandalized her few possessions that she had in her homeless person cart, and pushed her down on the ground..

At the point she was pushed to the ground I turned it off... I couldn't watch anymore..

The videos of people abusing her was put on YouTube by the people who were abusing her .. they are very proud of themselves for their actions.. there was a news van in the background.  Yet they did not record or air the incident or call the police.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The REAL Deplorables...This Makes Me Sick. - by Grace - 10-29-2016, 01:26 PM