Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner
"it's far far from how he will act as president with leaders from other countries..it's for us, his electorate and his potential electorate."

I genuinely wish I shared your optimisim about this, but I fear he cannot change, and this is not just an act he is putting on for the election. Even he does not know what is going to come out of his mouth when he is speaking -

"Just thinking to myself right now, we should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump," the Republican presidential nominee said during a rally here on Thursday.

Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner - CNNPolitics.com

As he is fond of telling us he speaks his mind and is open, allegedly.  And therein lies the scary part.

So what some people are actually saying is that they want a joker for a president, well - be careful what you wish for is all I can say.

Oh, and I know that peoplewill criticise the fact the source is CNN - but the undeniable fact is those are his words - and he admits he is just winging it, as he is giving a speech.  Yes, I undertand adlibbing or going off at a tangent, but he is just saying whatever comes into his head.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner - by 1984hasarrived - 10-29-2016, 05:47 AM