Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner
A cut-&-paste job from a Podesta email. (Since Reporters do it without any abashment,
I will too!)

'David Brock is a liar which makes his candidate even more distrusted'

To: john.podesta@gmail.com, roy.spence@gsdm.com 
Date: 2016-01-22 02:05
Subject: David Brock is a liar which makes his candidate even more distrusted

And I am probably going to write it soon.

The Bernie Sanders ad which I praised will be seen by voters all over Iowa and New Hampshire,
who will see the many black faces in the ad, and prove the lie that David Brock tells in the name
of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

I am not a big fan of lying in any event, but Brock, who insists on making Hillary's negative trust
ratings even higher, tells a lie that everyone who watches the ad will know is a lie.

Brock makes the cardinal mistake of those who bring politics into disrepute with voters.

He tells a lie that people will know is a lie, and insults the intelligence of black voters with a kind of
elitist racism that Bill and Hillary Clinton should not be seen with. I guess Brock's plan is that black
voters are stupid and will not watch the ad and believe his lie, though Iowa voters---who do not
appreciate this kind of low end politics----will love the ad and view Brock as offering the kind of
politics that they detest.

I cannot think of anything more desperate, more stupid and more self-destructive than David Brock
lying about the Bernie ad and playing a seamy brand of the politics of race using the tactic of deceit
on her behalf.

Brock will lift attention to a great ad, helping the candidate he opposes, and further lower the trust
rating of the candidate he supports, reminding people why they distrust her.

The Clinton campaign should produce a great ad of their won. If you cannot do it, I will write the text
of one for free.

The Clinton campaign did not respond to a New York Times inquiry about Brock's comments?

Here is the proper response: the Brock comments are crap and unworthy of her campaign. 

Sent from my iPad'
SOURCE:
So much for the black vote!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner - by BIAD - 10-28-2016, 11:26 AM