Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner
A friend of ours says Trump has "diarrhea of the mouth"...he just cannot help himself I think.

IF Trump were elected, think that would be a rather enjoyable, lively, animated Presidential inauguration address. LOL.
Maybe even keep people from getting bored and falling asleep.

However, do believe Trump acts in a total different manner when it comes business dealings, as per the Mayor of Las Vegas.
The Mayor said he enjoyed doing dealings with Trump in the past. But that he did not recognize this new flamboyant Trump that we see in front of the cameras.

So with that in mind, plus some other business men who have spoke out in the past, makes me think Trump is one way when it comes to business....all serious and no playing around.
Gets straight to the business at hand.

But then at these rallies and during speeches, he totters between serious and playful.

I highly doubt he would bring the playful side to the table when meeting Foreign dignitaries.
Believe he would be all business then.

I would love to see a female President in the Oval Office......one day.
But Hillary, as corrupt and crooked as she is, is not a good role model for Women IMO.
Nor would she change the way she operates, but rather keep on knowing she is untouchable.

I guess for me, I've known about the Clintons underhanded dealings since their time in Arkansas when we worked up there.
And from the sounds of it, they have only gotten more corrupt and conniving over the years.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner - by senona - 10-28-2016, 02:10 AM