Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Continued TimeWarp..
(06-24-2021, 05:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Speaking of time warps...  
I keep a list of frequently called numbers on a post-it-note stuck to my desk. This morning a woman asked for my cell number. (I was making an appointment.) I don't call myself, so I always have to refer to the note. When I looked where the note should be, it wasn't there. IT WASN'T THERE! 
I thought it had fallen off. I looked around everywhere, but never found it. She told me the number showing on her ID and I told her that was it. 
Several minutes later, I glanced over and the note was right there where it should be. 

Kind of freaked me out!   tinywhat 

All I can figure is, I crossed time lines for several minutes, or I'm losing my mind.   tinysurprised
I have no other explanation.

Me too neither. Whenever someone asks for my cell number, I have to tell them I have no idea what it is because I never call myself, and then look it up on the phone settings.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Continued TimeWarp.. - by PLOTUS - 06-24-2021, 01:47 PM
RE: Continued TimeWarp.. - by PLOTUS - 06-24-2021, 02:22 PM
RE: Continued TimeWarp.. - by hounddoghowlie - 06-24-2021, 02:29 PM
RE: Continued TimeWarp.. - by PLOTUS - 06-24-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: Continued TimeWarp.. - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-24-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: Continued TimeWarp.. - by Ninurta - 06-24-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: Continued TimeWarp.. - by BIAD - 06-24-2021, 09:34 PM