Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The First Presidential Debate; Your impressions..
I am seriously worried about Trump - the number of interruptions he made was ridiculous and should not have been allowed.

It was like watching a 5 year old - he got an idea or opinion in his head and was sure as hell going to make sure he got it out, no matter how. Oh, and don't get me started on him saying how rich and successful he is - Trumpy, no one likes someone who boasts of their wealth.  He reminds me of a kid in a playground "I'm richer than you, so I'm better than you are, and smarter".

I am a non American, and do not give a rat's ass about either of them - they are as bad as each other, and I pity the US of A having to choose one of these muppets.  But then I think, wait - you chose these people.  You have a tough choice to make now, as people don't seem to want either, therein lies one of the flaws of this two party election.

One thing I did pick up though from The Hair, when he was boasting of having some property development ongoing on Pennsylvania Avenue.  All through the campaign he has constantly said "I am a winner" "I don't lose" (and similar BS), but in the debate, in relation to his development property, he said something along the lines of "I will get to Pennsylvania Avenue one way or another".  That to me implied that he saw possible defeat, and was implying that if he did not get to the White House, he would be close by. Sorry, guy - close but no cigar (ask Bill). 

Maybe I am just reading too much into it, but I think he is starting to realise the wheels are coming off his caboose, and he may not get there.  Which will please me enormously after his pompous and bombastic declarations.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Presidential Debate; Your impressions.. - by 1984hasarrived - 09-28-2016, 01:10 AM
RE: The First Presidential Debate; Your impressions.. - by 1984hasarrived - 09-28-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: The First Presidential Debate; Your impressions.. - by 1984hasarrived - 09-28-2016, 04:44 AM