Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
(01-22-2021, 12:41 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Nowadays, it's all about clicks and followers. Content can be monetized without actually picking the pockets of The Loyal Followers, when all they have to do is click , follow, and keep on clicking and following.

The last major hoax I dealt with was all about selling books to fleece The Faithful, but revenue streams have morphed, changed, and grown since then such that direct sales are no longer necessary.

Follow the money.

I forgot about the clicks and followers.

I have three friends I love dearly, that are sending me videos and folk to follow almost daily. Five seconds into their spiel you now that it is pure BS, but if I out one, they are on to the next. I think they just want to believe so badly, that they will believe anything.

One of the friends I fear for, because she has clinical depression, and I don't mean the garden variety kind. She really is mentally impaired, though she is fully functional. I have another friend that is in her nineties and she is being robbed blind by these prophets and online pastors.

So some of these people are crooks, and some are dangerous.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 01-22-2021, 01:26 AM