Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hillary Clinton Has a Double Appearing as Her!
And here is more saying Hillary died on 9-11.   tinywhat 

SENSATIONAL: WABC-TV Ch. 7 in NYC Reports "Hillary Clinton's DEATH" -- she was Replaced by a Body Double?

Quote:(Stillness in the Storm Editor) I received this rather sensational story from a reader that Hillary Clinton died in NYC yesterday. 

After reviewing the footage from Ch. 7 it appears that the local news outlet in NYC may have let slip that Clinton passed away yesterday. Whether or not this was just an error in script writing or something else remains unclear. But in case more evidence materializes I wanted to post this ASAP to serve as a repository for related information. Please comment with anything you find. 

The following article covers that story and suggest that she was replaced by a body double. There is some interesting photographic evidence to review for this assertion, but nothing definitively conclusive in my view.

I can not confirm she died, but I wanted to post this and see what the readership is able to uncover in their research. Anything of substance I receive will be added here or an update article will be posted.

Get your research skills primed and ready!

Quote:by Newsroom Staff, September 12th 2016

A video clip of WABC-TV Channel 7 "Eyewitness News" in New York City opened last night with Anchorman Joe Torre saying "more on Hillary Clinton's Death." The opening line, however, seems edited-OUT of the video archive!

Did Hillary die after leaving the 9-11 Ceremony in New York . . . and the information is being concealed? A whole slew of irregularities have cropped-up indicating that may actually be the case!

Here is the video segment from the 11:00 PM "Eyewitness News" broadcast of September 11, 2016 in which Anchorman Joe Torre seems to say Hillary Clinton is DEAD:

Read more here:  Source

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary Clinton Has a Double Appearing as Her! - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-12-2016, 11:49 PM