Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Massive Flooding In The US Leaves Many Dead.
(06-27-2016, 08:20 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 11:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Update:  I have Nin as a "friend" on Face Book...

Are you sure you wanna use the word 'Friend' when it comes to Ninurta...?!
He's a cantankerous old-bastard who would be quite happy living in the forest and
never meeting another soul again!

Hell, even the bears can't make friends with him. I'm sure if you tossed him back into
three centuries ago, he'd have been fine wandering the wilds of America's great forests
and living off the land.

Or... maybe I'm stereotyping a man who sadly is a rare person these days.

(Jeez, I'll pay for this!) mediumnotlooking

Oddly, you aren't the first to tell me I was born 300 years too late... and I'm inclined to agree! This isn't the same place I left years ago, exactly, but it's close enough for government work. The most annoying thing in this modern age is that I can step outside my front door and actually see another house where another person lives - and that's way too close together, if you ask me! I'm considering investing in a pair of snake gaiters so I can get a bit farther back from the beaten trail and into the deep, dark green.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Massive Flooding In The US Leaves Many Dead. - by Ninurta - 06-28-2016, 02:10 AM