Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
IPOT decodes the latest Q posts.   I have to say, he is becoming my favorite Q decoder. He keeps most of his videos around 30 minutes to an hour, and he covers connections to the posts that some others might not.  I do still follow a couple of others  because they all bring something to the table that the others don't.

Katie G. from Citizens Investigative Report is the best for DEEP dives, if you have 1.5 hours to watch and want to see where all the rabbit holes go.
I still go to Neon Revolt's website to read his articles too. He's another one who goes into deep dives, but you can read his articles at your own pace.

Did you all know that Watter's World covered Q on his show last night on Fox News?  Yeah, Q is going main stream, which means more eyes on. He actually did a descent report instead of a "hit job" like the other news outlets previously. The show from last night is shown in the video below.
The bad thing is, when the public starts to google Q all they will see are all the hit pieces/smears that MSM have done on the movement in the past because Google is another arm of the Cabal, apparently. They are suppressing the truth just like MSM.

If there are any new eyes out there who don't know about Q, let me tell you, the Anons are not violent people, and they aren't crazy, so please ignore any MSM news that has previously been reported concerning Q. They don't have a clue what they're talking about. They are "fake news" regarding Q just like everything else they report.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-08-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM