Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Walk Down Mystic's Way...
Ah yes, the Hell Hound.   tinyhuh 

My friend told me about an experience she had while living in the thick forests of West Virginia.  Her family's house was isolated, with the heavily wooded area at the  back of the landscape.  She said she went out into the edge of the woods one day around dusk for a walk and she heard a sound that sent chills down her spine.
To her astonishment, she saw two huge black "dogs" coming out of the forest, running toward her at an incredible speed and "barking", if you can call it that, a sound that was so evil, it could only come straight from  hell itself!   tinysurprised 

She froze in her tracks, and during the brief seconds she had before knowing the dogs would reach her, she contemplated how she would die... being torn to shreds by these large, evil black creatures.  tinycrying There was no time to make it back to the house, so she figured "this was it". 
She said, just before the creatures were to her, her dog ran out barking at them.  One went to the left, and the other went to the right, and they simply disappeared. 

She ran back to her house, amazed at what had just happened, and very happy to be alive.  I'd say the dog that saved her got some well-deserved love and praise after that experience. tinybiggrin

As for the coyotes, we have them here... all around us. I suspect them to be the murderers of some of my kittens in the past that belonged to the stray cat outside that adopted me. 
Their howls will send shivers through to one's very soul.  They run in packs, so when they all start howling at the same time to let other packs know they are nearby, it sounds very eerie indeed!

Messages In This Thread
A Walk Down Mystic's Way... - by BIAD - 03-04-2017, 12:29 PM
RE: A Walk Down Mystic's Way... - by guohua - 03-04-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: A Walk Down Mystic's Way... - by BIAD - 03-05-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: A Walk Down Mystic's Way... - by BIAD - 03-05-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: A Walk Down Mystic's Way... - by BIAD - 03-07-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: A Walk Down Mystic's Way... - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-07-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: A Walk Down Mystic's Way... - by gordi - 03-07-2017, 05:52 PM